For over five decades, the Russ Darrow Group’s purpose has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience.
Our passion for our products, loyalty to our customers and dedication to our communities inspires us to be the best.
The Darrow Difference is the foundation of our success – and we want you to be a part of it!
Why Us: We believe in investing in our employees from the very beginning.
We focus on making our employees the best they can be through continuous training, advancement opportunities and top-notch compensation and benefits – all while promoting a culture that values family, diversity and teamwork.
It’s simple really – we share the same commitment to our employees as we do our customers – after all, a great customer experience is only possible with great employees.
Why You: You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big.
You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity.
You want to show off your skills to get to the next level.
You want a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
The Detailer / Porter is responsible for the beautification and reconditioning of new and pre-owned vehicles by applying skills in areas of hand waxing, buffing, and complete detailing of interior and exterior.
The Detailer also cleans and details New and Pre-Owned Vehicles for delivery to our valued customers.
Responsibilities * Effectively wax and detail new and already owned vehicles.
* Assure that every complete job; either pre-delivery or customer pay meets dealership standards 100% of the time
* Ensure that the exterior and interior of each customer’s car is thoroughly clean before it leaves the service department.
* Wash vehicle exterior, using cleaning solution, water, cloths, and brushes.
* Apply wax to auto body, and wipe or buff surface to protect surface and preserve shine, using cloth or buffing machine.
* Vacuum interior of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris, using vacuum cleaner.
* Clean upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devises.
* Apply revitalizers and preservation agents to vinyl or leather surfaces and treat fabrics with spot and stain-resistant chemicals to preserve and protect interior components.
Requirements * Previous experience in similar capacity preferred.
* Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
Benefits * Competitive Compensation Plans
* Full Benefits Package* Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k with Company Match * HSA with Company Contribution
* PTO * Growth and Advancement Opportunities
* Continuous Training and Development
Location/Region: Milwaukee, WI (53224)