For over five decades The Russ Darrow Group has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience.
Our involvement in the community and serving our customers has been the foundation of our success.
The Russ Darrow Group is searching for motivated, hardworking, & driven individuals to help us keep developing our dynamic culture.
Why Us: The Russ Darrow Group makes a "career investment" in the development of its employees.
This philosophy is unique to the automotive industry.
We believe in "growing our own." In 2004, the Darrow University was developed to formalize this, allowing all employees to be well trained and prepared for the future.
We also offer best in class benefits including health insurance for as low as $79 per month!!!
Why You: You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big.
You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity.
You want to show off your skills to get to the next level.
You want to look for a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
The Russ Darrow Group has a track record for success and a positive plan for the future, and we'd like you to be a part of it.
The Detailer / Porter is responsible for the beautification and reconditioning of new and pre-owned vehicles by applying skills in areas of hand waxing, buffing, and complete detailing of interior and exterior.
The Detailer also cleans and details New and Pre-Owned Vehicles for delivery to our valued customers.
Responsibilities * Effectively wax and detail new and already owned vehicles.
* Assure that every complete job; either pre-delivery or customer pay meets dealership standards 100% of the time
* Ensure that the exterior and interior of each customer’s car is thoroughly clean before it leaves the service department.
* Wash vehicle exterior, using cleaning solution, water, cloths, and brushes.
* Apply wax to auto body, and wipe or buff surface to protect surface and preserve shine, using cloth or buffing machine.
* Vacuum interior of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris, using vacuum cleaner.
* Clean upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devises.
* Apply revitalizers and preservation agents to vinyl or leather surfaces and treat fabrics with spot and stain-resistant chemicals to preserve and protect interior components.
Requirements * Previous experience in similar capacity preferred.
* Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
* Great Location, Wonderful Facility, Fantastic Products
* Strong Above Average Pay Plan * Advancement Opportunities
* Medical, Dental, and Vision * 401K with Match
* Paid time off and vacation * Growth opportunities
* Paid Training * Family vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Health and wellness
Location/Region: Milwaukee, WI (53224)