This Technician C role is an entry level automotive apprentice, training to become an automotive technician.
Position requires a minimum of one year of technical training or shop experience under supervision.
Works under supervision that displays mechanical aptitude.
Displays the ability to read repair orders and conduct preventive maintenance Candidate must have the ability to take direction, a positive attitude, and perform quality work.Duties:
* Perform preventative maintenance duties with supervision using basic understanding of automotive concepts and theories.
* Read and understand repair orders.
* Safely operate shop equipment and tools.
* Take direction, keep a positive attitude, and perform high quality work.
* Maintain and protect company owned property.
* Shop tools/equipment to be used with care, and returned in same condition as received.
* Follow Company safety protocol at all times and keep work area cleaned.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Minimum one year technical training or shop experience with supervision.
* Displays mechanical aptitude.
* Personal tools not required.
* Must have a professional attitude.
* Must be punctual.
* Must be able to lift, push and pull a minimum of 50 pounds.
* Will be required to do frequent kneeling, stooping, squatting, crawling and climbing to perform multiple tasks of position.
* Must have good manual dexterity
Location/Region: Mukilteo, WA (98275)