As a recent winner of Ally TIME Dealer of the Year Award, Kocourek Automotive is proud deliver an uncompromised customer experience.
Over the last 20 years we have broadened our reach to become Wisconsin’s number one dealership group! Kocourek Automotive is on the hunt for motivated individuals to help us keep developing our dynamic culture.
Why Us: When you get your wings as a Kocourek team member, you’ll be included in our unmatched employee benefits. We provide discounts on health and wellness to support your healthy lifestyle, character recognition for your hardworking attitude, and the opportunity to grow with high-performance industry leaders. Through Kocourek University you will train right alongside your peers and leaders to ensure maximum growth potential within our organization.
Why You: You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big. You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity.
You want to show off your skills to get to the next level.
You want to look for a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
The Accounting Assistant is a centralized accounting office position that ensures timely, accurate and consistent recording of dealership transactions.
This includes preparing journal entries and account reconciliations regularly along with the preparation of monthly financial statements.
The Accouting Assistant is a support role to the CFO and Office Manager.
Tasks will be assigned with deadlines and urgency.
* Ensure that assigned general ledger and scheduled accounts are maintained in an orderly, current and accurate condition at all times.
All discrepancies and unusual entries are timely followed up on and resolved.
* Month end processing ensures all documents are posted and applicable schedules and account reconciliations are turned into Office Manager for review.
* Prepares timely and accurate monthly financial statements and reports
* Cash flow management Performs daily bank reconciliations and constantly reviews contract in transit and wholesale receivable schedules
* Compiles information and prepares daily/weekly/monthly reports as requested by management and/or dealer principal.
* Prepares quarterly and annual payroll tax returns.
Knowledge of federal and state wage and hours laws is essential.
Job Requirements * Associate degree in accounting preferred.
* Experience required in general ledger, account reconciliations, excellent organizational skills, clear written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to interact with all levels of management.
* Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft programs.
* Dealership experience preferred but not required.
Location/Region: Wausau, WI (54401)