2nd & 3rd Shift Maintenance Technician
• Support production by troubleshooting and repairing equipment
• Backfill other maintenance techs in their departments as needed
(repairs, set up/tear downs, rebuilds, etc.)
• Follow the PM Program on all support equipment
• Understand use and be able to operate basic power tools.
• Mechanical/Electrical aptitude for equipment troubleshooting and
repair on a wide variety of equipment.
• 5+ years experience in the Electrical/Maintenance field is preferred.
• Prior experience in a USDA or FDA manufacturing environment is
For consideration, send your cover letter and resume to:
KUNZLER & COMPANY, INC.
Attention: Human Resources
PO Box 4747 • 652 Manor Street
Lancaster, PA 17604-4747
Fax: (717) 390-2177 or
send email to email@example.com
Location/Region: Lancaster, PA