Elizabethtown College is currently seeking a Development Database Coordinator for our Annual Gift Department.
This position will coordinate, update, and maintain all data for the Office of Development. Hours are Monday –Friday; 8:30am-5:00pm and the hourly pay rate is $14-$16 per hour.
- Conduct DE database research requested by Advancement, campus administrative offices, or academic departments;
- Report generation responsibilities include but are not limited to:
-Development campaign reports and reconciliation
-Weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports and comparative statistics
-Monthly pledge reminders
-Annual VSE Survey
- Analyze data and requests for reports/research and make recommendations;
- Design reports, which includes programming, queries, and creating reports for the end-user;
- Responsible for data retrieval from the database in the form of reports and queries using the report writing tool InfoMaker;
- Update all DE constituent database records;
- Act as office liaison with Information and Technology Services (ITS) and consultant to professional and support staff on projects involving Campus Information System;Independently manage projects and programs as assigned by the Director;
Bachelor’s degree; plus two years of higher education experience in financial aid; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Proficiency in SQL, Jenzabar and familiarity with fundraising operations.
To apply, visit http://etown.peopleadmin.com/postings/1067
Attn: Human Resources
One Alpha Drive
Elizabethtown, PA 17022
Located in southeastern Pennsylvania, Elizabethtown College offers its 1,900 students more than 53 academic programs in the liberal arts, sciences and professional studies. Driven by its commitment to “Educate for Service,” Elizabethtown centers learning in strong relationships, links classroom instruction with experiential learning, emphasizes international and cross-cultural perspectives and nurtures the capacity for lives of purpose and leadership as global citizens. For more information, consult www.etown.edu.
As an equal opportunity employer, Elizabethtown College is seeking candidates who will enhance the diversity of its faculty, staff, and administration.