The Service Porter is responsible for moving service customer vehicles to ensure smooth and efficient traffic flow through the facility and increase customer convenience and maintaining an orderly service parking area.
Must have unrestricted schedule. At Sunnyside Automotive, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Sunnyside Automotive is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
Responsibilities * Greet Service customers on the drive and perform registration.
* Answer phones & direct calls to appropriate person as needed.
* Maintain service drive and lounge area, including restrooms.
* Assistance with taking messages and handling schedule changes.
* Provide prompt, friendly, and efficient hospitality services, with adequate knowledge of surrounding areas and providing other services as needed.
* Move vehicles on and off the service drive in an expedient manner.
* Pick-up and delivery of customers and customer vehicles as needed
* Special projects as assigned by the Service Manager
Qualifications * High School graduate or equivalent.
* Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record.
* Must be able to work in a culturally diverse group.
* Bi-Lingual a plus * Excellent verbal communication skills.
* Must be outgoing and personable. Benefits
* Positive work atmosphere with potential growth opportunity.
* Career growth opportunities. * Paid training.
* Full medical and voluntary benefits. * Paid time off.
* 401k matching. * Vehicle and dealership service discounts.
Location/Region: North Olmsted, OH (44070)