- Design and implement business operations
- Establish policies that promote culture and vision
- Develop business plans and strategies to promote growth
- Oversee operations and the work of department managers
Albright & Thiry Orthodontics is looking for an experienced Practice Manager to oversee the ongoing operations of an established and successful dental specialist group and to promote and manage its growth. You will be the group's second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of the business. You will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
The ideal candidate will be well versed in all aspects of business and will be a dynamic leader able to provide guidance that enhances the performance of the entire team to deliver an excellent patient care experience. The goal will be to ensure profitability of the practice to drive sustainable growth and long-term success.
- Oversee daily operations of the group and the work of managers
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Gather, analyze and interpret financial performance data and write reports
- Assess overall practice performance against objectives
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
Location/Region: Lancaster, PA