The Pressroom Restaurant & Bar, located in beautiful & historic downtown Lancaster, is seeking an experienced Part-Time Server to join its creative team. An outstanding location for an experienced server to get involved in a vibrant, exciting restaurant atmosphere.
The Server provides exceptional service to the Pressroom Restaurant guests by creating a customer-focused environment that exceeds guests’ expectations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure positive guest experience in the dining room.
- Greet all guests warmly with an appropriate greeting.
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards consistently.
- Stay updated on current menu choices, specialties and menu deviations, knowing if the kitchen staff is running out of any items, etc.
- Monitor and observe guests dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service.
- Notify manager-on-duty any time a guest is not 100% satisfied with their experience.
- Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Perform the following tasks through effective communication: describing specials, food and beverage ordering and suggestive selling.
- Responsible for shift duties set-up, stocking and closing procedures.
- Accountable for proper clearing procedures and marking the table according to policy.
- Demonstrate positive teamwork with all staff members.
- Responsible for timely pick-up and delivery of food and beverage orders.
- Accountable for correct completion of all final payment transaction for the guest check, verified by management at the end of each shift.
- Attend service meetings and is responsible for following policy and service updates given by The Pressroom management staff.
- Must be 18 years of age and a minimum one-year experience in the service or hospitality industry.
- Must have the ability maintain a professional and friendly demeanor while multitasking in a fast paced work environment.
- Must be customer focused with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Ability to comprehend and take direction from management and ask questions if needed.
CHECK US OUT>>>