* Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Direct clients to online tools available for reviewing vehicle options, packages, features.
* Prepare & present demo vehicles so latest technology is enabled & ready for display (Bluetooth, navigation, green fuel options, hybrid tools, etc.)
* Explain product performance and benefits
* Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
* Build strong rapport with customers.
* Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
* Work closely with Sales Manager on pricing tiers associated with different model & their respective technology options
* Assist with lead generation by managing incoming email leads & set appointments for vehicle demonstrations all over email and text communication
* Prepare email collateral for clients in anticipation of scheduled appointments, making sure clients are informed before they walk into the dealership
* Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
* Prepared to be a “sponge” with Sales Managers
* Eager to learn about the automotive industry
* Ready to hit the ground running on learning new products inside & out
* Outgoing with a friendly personality
* Have quality customer service skills
* Possess strong communication skills
* Unlimited earning potential * Salary + Commission + Bonus opportunities
* $50,000 - 100,000+
* Paid Time Off program
* Medical, Dental & Vision, & more
Location/Region: Reading, PA (19605)